To help you all out, I’ve got a brand new healthy protein pancake recipe that is ready in just 3 minutes.
Don’t believe me? Check out the link below to see me cooking up a storm!
So what are we waiting for? Lets get pancake flipping!
Serves 4 pancakes
Prep/ Cooking time: 3 mins
flour of your choice - 1/2 a cup
coconut milk (or milk of your choice) - ½ cup
egg whites - 2
Chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
Linwoods milled organic mix (or superfood mix of your choice) - 1 Tbsp (heaped)
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Whey Protein - 1 serving
1. Mix flour and a 1/4 cup of coconut milk in a large mixing bowl
2. Add chia seeds and Superfoods mix, before adding 2 egg whites
3. Whisk until a smooth texture forms
4. Add remainder of coconut milk and whisk
5. Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a small frying pan
6. Once warm (but not steaming), pour mixture to form a pancake
7. Allow to cook until golden brown and flip
8. Serve your pancake with toppings of your choice.
X Enjoy X