Accepted payments: Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay.
FAQ & Support
Order and Payments
Guides and Cookbook
Refund and Returns
What types of payments are accepted?
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change/cancel an order once an order has been processed. Thus, please be sure to double-check your order before making payment and completing it. There are however, exceptions to this for digital products. Please see the Guides & Cookbook FAQ for more information.
How do I know when my order has been dispatched?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation/dispatch email. If you selected a tracked shipping method, this shipping confirmation/dispatch email will include the tracking details/number.
Why is my order taking longer to arrive than the estimated time?
Our chosen external shipping couriers handle all of the deliveries, therefore we are unable to give specific answers as to why some deliveries may be taking a little longer. Below are some possible reasons as to why your order may be delayed:
- International order may face delays whilst being checked at customs.
- If your address is far away from your nearest postal depot, it may take an additional 1-2 working days for orders to be delivered.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, shipping and courier routes are constantly changing. This may affect your estimated delivery time.
Why is my tracking number not working?
Please ensure that you have selected the option of ‘Tracked’ shipping should you wish to have updates regarding your order. Orders with 'Untracked' as the selected shipping method only receive an email when the order is dispatched.
If your tracking number provided is unavailable, please contact the designated shipping courier.
What do I do if I entered the wrong shipping address?
Before placing an order, please ensure that you have entered the correct shipping address and that your address is still able to receive parcels [You can visit our shipping courier’s website if you are unsure]. If there is a mistake, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the issue. However, it can take up to 2 working days for customer service to be able to respond to your request, so we cannot guarantee we will be able to amend the address prior to dispatch. If in the case that we are unable to amend the address before dispatch, there is two options:
You can call the designated shipping courier to arrange directly with them to send the order to you. However, we can only offer this as a guide and can't promise on their behalf this can be arranged.
We wait for the shipping courier to return the parcel back to our distribution center and then dispatch the order to the correct shipping address.
My order has been Returned to Seller. What do I do?
Some orders may be Returned to Seller by the shipping courier. This could be due to a number of reasons, the most common reasons being; incorrect delivery address, incomplete delivery address, or multiple failed delivery attempts. In this case, customers are offered 2 options:
- Issued a full refund once the parcel arrives back at our distribution center.
- Order is re-dispatched in 2 – 4 working days once the parcel arrives back at our distribution centre. Customers will be asked before dispatch to re–confirm their shipping address and a possible addition of a phone number so the shipping courier can contact the customer directly of any further difficulties with the shipment.
The length of time it takes for a parcel to arrive may vary. For orders coming from within the UK can take up to 5 working days while international orders may take around 10 – 20 working days. It should be noted that this should only be relied upon as a guide only as it may arrive earlier/later than mentioned.
How do I access my eBook or eGuide?
- As stated in the product description, all guides and cookbooks are digital products. To access these purchases, you would have received the download links to your email (it can sometimes be sent to your junk/spam folders). If you don’t receive this email within 1 – 2 working days, please email email@example.com.
How do I access the videos on the VIDEO 8 Week LEAN Transformation Guide?
- To access the videos, click on the red and white ‘play button’ icon in your guide. This will redirect you to the workout for that specific day. The videos require internet connection to be viewed.
I couldn’t download my guide after 3 attempts and now my link has expired. What do I do now?
How do I access the free workout guides?
- To access the free workout guides, you will need to subscribe to the website’s mailing list. You will then be emailed the access link to your free guides.
I am not receiving the free weekly workout guides anymore, what do I do now?
- This can be fixed by unsubscribing to the newsletter, then resubscribing. The new email you’re sent when you resubscribe will contain the link to download the free guides. To unsubscribe, you need to search for an old email from Lilly (firstname.lastname@example.org). At the bottom of that email will be a prompt to unsubscribe. After clicking this, head to our website and re-subscribe.
Which LEAN Band bundle would you recommend for a beginner?
Lilly would suggest any Adjustable Resistance band [comes in Aqua or Black] and the Strong HIIT band in Black.
What is the difference between all the LEAN Bands?
- Adjustable Resistance Bands: This band is for resistance and weight training, which focuses on slower and more controlled exercises. The Adjustable Resistance band is LEAN’s most versatile band as it’s combining three bands into one. By adjusting the buckle, the band accommodates for Medium, Strong and X – Strong resistance levels. The tighter the band is, the more resistance you get from it and increases the difficulty of the exercise.
- X – Strong HIIT Band in Purple Rose: This is LEAN’s strongest HIIT band. Slightly shorter in length in comparison to the HIIT Band in Black but has more resistance and in turn increases the difficulty. This band works for HIIT, where the thinness of the band provides enough range of movement to complete HIIT exercises, in addition to resistance to increase the workout intensity. This makes your HIIT and cardio workouts harder.
- Strong HIIT Band in Black: This band also works for HIIT. Lilly would recommend this band as a starter before purchasing the Purple Rose X – Strong band. Or you can purchase both in a bundle, allowing you to progress as you get stronger.
Who would you recommend for the X Strong HIIT Band in Purple Rose?
The X-Strong HIIT band in Purple Rose targets the people working out at an intermediate or advanced level, who want to challenge themselves and feel the burn.
What is the difference between the Adjustable Resistance Band in Aqua and Adjustable Resistance Band in Black?
The only difference between the two bands is the colour. Everything else, including the strength of the band, is the same. Lilly likes to mix and match her Adjustable Resistance Bands to her outfits!
Are you able to wash the bands?
We strongly advise that all LEAN Bands are to be hand washed. Soak the bands in water and a little detergent before leaving them out to dry.
Can you use the Bands in the gym?
Although all LEAN Bands are designed for home workouts, you will be able to use them in the gym to make your workouts more intense.
Can I return my order and get a refund?
There are no returns or refunds of digital purchases. Should you wish to return a physical purchase (i.e. Resistance Bands), please email email@example.com for further instructions. We strongly advise that you read the refund policy before contacting us. For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns of products in its original packaging condition, with the exceptions of defective or incorrect items. If you’re eligible for a return and refund, you will receive a refund once the order arrives at our distribution center.
What do I do if I receive a defective or faulty product?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos attachments of the defective product received and a screenshot of your confirmation order number. You will be notified with further instructions regarding the dispatch of a replacement item.
What do I do if I ordered 2 different products, but received 2 of the same product?
- Please email email@example.com with photos attachments of the products received and a screenshot of your confirmation order number. You will receive further shipping instructions to send back the duplicate in exchange for the correct item purchased.