Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay.
FAQ & Support
Orders and Payments
Guides and Cookbook
Refund and Returns
What types of payments are accepted?
What happens if I want to change or cancel my order once purchased?
Dispatch takes place very quickly once orders have been received. If you want to change or cancel your order, please email the LEAN Customer Service team. Please note: entering the correct postal address is your responsibility. Orders will be dispatched to the address provided.
If you wish to make an amendment to your order once processed, please act quickly. Dispatch takes place very quickly and once your order has departed the distribution centre, we cannot make amendments.
Do bundle discounts apply when you are purchasing more than one bundle?
- In order to remain fair to all customers, only one discount is applicable upon checkout. If you are purchasing more than one bundle, the discount will apply for the first bundle only.
How do I know when my order is dispatched?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email. For orders using a tracked shipping / courier service, the tracking number will be included in the confirmation of dispatch email.
If you opted for a shipping service without tracking, we do not have any access to information relating to delivery. This is the difference between the tracked and untracked postal options.
If you prefer to know the exact status of your delivery, we recommend you select the tracked shipping / courier options.
Do I need to pay customs/import charges?
Why is my order taking longer than expected to arrive?
Once the item has departed our distribution centre, we do not have access to information relating to your delivery.
If you selected a tracked delivery option, you will be able to access information regarding your delivery. At LEAN, we do not have this information. Please contact the shipping service / courier service directly using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.
My tracking number is not working. What do I do?
If you wish to be able to track the location of your order, we recommend you select a tracked shipping / courier service. When making your purchase, you can select the service best for you.
If you encounter issues relating to your tracking number, please contact the designated postal provider / shipping courier directly.
What do I do if I entered the wrong shipping address?
Before placing an order, please ensure that you have entered the correct shipping address and that your address is able to receive parcels [You can visit shipping courier’s website if you are unsure].
The shipping address you provide at the point of purchase is also summarised to you in your order confirmation.
Your items will be dispatched to the information you provide. Therefore, if you discover an error, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Dispatch from our distribution centre takes place very quickly and therefore, if we are notified after dispatch, there are 2 options:
- 1. If you selected tracked shipping, you can contact the designated postal provider / courier to notify them of the change in address. If you did not select tracked shipping, this is not possible.
- 2. If the items are returned to our distribution centre in their original packaging, we will issue a refund or re-dispatch the items.
Please note: if you provide an incorrect postal address and do not pay for a tracked postal / courier service, a refund will not be automatically issued. If the parcel is returned to our distribution centre, we will be able to issue a refund or re-dispatch the items. If the items are not returned, a refund will not be issued and the items will not be re-dispatched.
My order has been Returned to Seller. What do I do?
Some orders may be Returned to Seller by the shipping courier. This could be due to a number of reasons, the most common reasons being; incorrect delivery address, incomplete delivery address, or multiple failed delivery attempts. In this case, customers are offered 2 options:
- Issued a full refund once the parcel arrives back at our distribution center.
- Order is re-dispatched in 2 – 4 working days once the parcel arrives back at our distribution centre. Customers will be asked before dispatch to re–confirm their shipping address and a possible addition of a phone number so the shipping courier can contact the customer directly of any further difficulties with the shipment.
The length of time it takes for a parcel to arrive may vary. For orders coming from within the UK can take up to 5 working days while international orders may take around 10 – 20 working days. It should be noted that this should only be relied upon as a guide only as it may arrive earlier/later than mentioned.
I chose a tracked shipping method and it says my tracking number is invalid?
Unfortunately, the assistance of LEAN is limited as we have no control over the package tracking number once the order is handed over to the shipping courier. We strongly advised that you contact the designated shipping courier and request assistance directly from the source.
How do I access my eBook / eGuide?
As stated in the product descriptions, all guides and the cookbook are downloadable digital products. You will not receive a physical product when purchasing these items. To access these purchases, you will receive an email containing the download links.
Please note: we will use the email you provided when making your purchase.
If you do not receive the email containing the download links within 1 – 2 working days of making your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk/spam folders before contacting LEAN.
How do I access the videos on the eGuide?
To access the videos, click on the red and white ‘play button’ icon that will redirect you to the videos. We recommend accessing the videos using a good internet connection.
I couldn’t download my guide after 3 attempts and now my link has expired. What do I do now?
How do I access the free workout guides?
To access our free workout guides, please subscribe to the website’s mailing list. You will then be emailed the access link to the free workout guides.
I am not receiving the weekly workout guides anymore, how can I fix this?
- This can be fixed by unsubscribing to the newsletter, then re-subscribing. The new email you’re sent when you re-subscribe will contain the link to download the free guides. To unsubscribe, you need to search for an old email from Lilly. At the bottom of that email will be a prompt to unsubscribe. After clicking this, head to our website and re-subscribe.
Which LEAN Band bundle would you recommend for a beginner?
Lilly recommends the Adjustable Resistance band [available in Aqua or Black] and the Strong HIIT band in Black.
What is the difference between all the LEAN Bands?
- Adjustable Resistance Bands: This band is for resistance and weight training, focusing on slower and more controlled exercises. The Adjustable Resistance band is LEAN’s most versatile band as it combines 3 bands into 1. By adjusting the buckle, the band accommodates for Medium, Strong and X – Strong resistance levels. The tighter the band is, the more resistance you experience and increases the difficulty of the exercise.
X – Strong HIIT Band in Purple Rose: This is LEAN’s strongest HIIT band. Slightly shorter in length than the HIIT Band in Black but with more resistance, increasing the difficulty. This band is ideal for HIIT Training. The shape of the band provides intensity and makes your HIIT and cardio workout harder.
Strong HIIT Band in Black: This band also works for HIIT Training. Lilly recommends this band when starting out and then progressing onto Purple Rose X – Strong band.
LEAN Long bands set: The brand new Long LEAN Bands comes in a set of 3 to accommodate different styles of workouts and different areas of the body. These bands can replace weights.
- Aqua: Medium – For the core and upper body exercises
- Black: Strong – Upper body and some leg exercises
- Purple Rose: X Strong – Legs, glutes and other lower body exercises
Who should purchase the X Strong HIIT Band in Purple Rose?
The X - Strong HIIT band in Purple Rose is ideal for people who classify themselves at an intermediate level and anyone that wants a challenge and wants to feel the burn.
What is the difference between the Adjustable Resistance Band in Aqua and Adjustable Resistance Band in Black?
The only difference between the two bands is the colour. Everything else, including the strength of the band, is the same.
Are you able to wash the bands?
LEAN Bands can be washed, but avoid the washing machine. LEAN bands are handwash only. Soak the bands in water with a small amount of washing detergent. Leave to air dry. Do not put in the tumble dryer.
Can you use the Bands in the gym?
LEAN Bands are highly versatile and can be used during home workouts and in the gym.
Can I return my order and get a refund?
Downloadable software items are non-refundable.
Should you wish to return a physical purchase, please email contact@leanwithlilly for further instructions. We strongly advise that you read the refund policy before contacting us. For sanitary reasons, we can only accept returns of products in it's original packaging condition, with the exceptions of defective or incorrect items. If you’re eligible for a return and refund, you will receive a refund once the order is received at our distribution centre.
What do I do if I receive a defective or faulty product?
What do I do if I ordered 2 different products, but received 2 of the same product?
- Please email email@example.com and include photos of the purchased items plus your confirmation order number. You will receive further shipping instructions to send back the duplicate in exchange for the correct item purchased.